Princeton Environmental Institute reports on the findings of a new study from Princeton University, featuring Robert Socolow, Princeton professor, emeritus, of mechanical and aerospace engineering.
Coal's continued dominance of global industrialization must be made more vivid in climate change accounting
- Princeton University sustainability plan aims for net zero emissions by 2046
- Class explores ethos of sustainability on Princeton’s campus
- Princeton University Receives STARS Gold Rating for Sustainability Achievements
- Transforming a Princeton Icon: The Firestone Library Renovation Project
- Exploring new research paths: Dean for Research awards emphasize innovation