Love taking photos? Want to have fun during Earth Month and be entered for the chance to win amazing prizes? Participate in our Photo Scavenger Hunt throughout April! We can't wait to see your creativity and amazing photos!
How to Enter:
- Submit your photo(s) through our Contest Form by April 30 at 11:59 PM EDT.
- Photos must be taken during the month of April 2021 in the Princeton area (if living on/near campus) or within your local community (if living off-campus). The goal of this photo scavenger hunt is to highlight the beauty of nature and sustainable practices where you are living during COVID (i.e., no travel shots!).
- You can fill out the form multiple times to submit multiple photos. Limit 3 photos per category, but you can enter as many of the 4 categories as you like.
- This contest is open to all currently enrolled Princeton University Undergraduate and Graduate students
- Native plants and insects
- Plant-based meals
- Thrift flips (outfits sourced from secondhand shops)
- Two Prizes will be awarded per category: People’s Choice Award and Editor’s Choice Award
- The Editor’s Choice Award will be judged by relevant Student Groups: BEE Team, Greening Dining, Mend and Birding Society
- The People’s Choice Award will be judged by the campus community on Instagram (@tigersgogreen) starting May 1
- All winners will be announced in May
Contest ends April 30 at 11:59 PM EDT.
Sponsored by the Office of Sustainability, the BEE Team, Greening Dining, The Birding Society and Mend.
Questions? Contact Claire Wayner at firstname.lastname@example.org.