What is Campus as Lab?
The Campus as Lab program supports faculty, staff, and students from a variety of disciplines in using the Princeton campus as a living laboratory to solve sustainability challenges. Study any topic ranging from energy conservation and natural resource management, to behavior change.
Why study Campus as Lab?
- Apply theory into practice through hands-on problem-solving
- Gain perspective on real-world environmental issues
- Work alongside other members of the campus community to improve campus sustainability and inform the University’s planning efforts
- Make a meaningful impact both locally at Princeton, and globally
- Learn to employ the principles of sustainability in your future endeavors!
How to Get Involved
Explore our website to explore the different avenues of involvement:
- Browse our list of interdisciplinary research questions
- Contact us to obtain more information/data!
Faculty and Staff
Contact us if you…
- Are interested in collaborating on current Campus as Lab research projects
- Have research question ideas, no matter how developed!
Campus as Lab Manager
Campus as Lab Fellow