The Spring 2017 GreenSpace Exhibit featuring Campus as Lab includes an interactive campus map with weekly questions that will help the Campus as Lab team learn more about where there may be opportunities for Campus as Lab research. This page will document the results from each week as well as display the current question at the exhibit.
Current Question: February 20-26
Think about temperature in campus spaces: Where do you feel most comfortable? Where do you feel least comfortable?
Where do you see the worst behavior around recycling on campus?
- Prospect Street
- We all come from different places with different recycling standards. To put it simply, most of us don’t know how and what to recycle. It would be great if incoming students would have to watch some instructional videos similar to the ones regarding alcohol abuse and sexual assault.
Week 1: February 6-12
What is your favorite outdoor spot on campus to ________?
- Read/study (use pink sticky note)
- Relax (use blue sticky note)
- Use a laptop (use yellow sticky note)
- Play sports (use green sticky note)
Read/study: Lakeside Commons, EQuad, Poe Field (2) – "Lounging on an Adirondack chair under one of the trees"
Relax: Terrace, DeNunzio Pool, Prospect Gardens, Murray-Dodge, Robertson Fountain, McCosh Garden – "Cozy, hidden and so beautiful in the spring and fall"
Use a laptop: EQuad, Cottage, Bedford Field
Play sports: Bedford Field, Lakeside, "Tow path hikes", West Windsor, "Volleyball at Grad College", DeNunzio Pool