Sustainable Events Working Group members:
- Alumni Association
- Building Services
- Campus Dining
- Community and Regional Affairs
- Conference and Event Services
- Council of the Humanities
- Grounds and Building Maintenance
- Lewis Center for the Arts
- Office of Development
- Office of the Dean of Undergraduate Students (ODUS)
- Procurement Services
- Society of Fellows in the Liberal Arts
- Graduate Student Government (GSG)
- Undergraduate Student Government (USG)
Sustainable Event Guidelines Working Draft:
- Promote health.
- Minimize resource consumption.
- Practice principled reuse of all waste streams.
- Incorporate data and feedback into decision-making.
- Elevate awareness.
- Establish and maintain consistent practices.
- Incentivize sustainable practices.
Last updated October 2016