Andlinger Center for Energy and the Environment: 2018 Annual Meeting
The 2018 Annual Meeting will explore the technological challenges of bringing clean energy technologies to market. The conference will discuss research and development of wind energy, sustainable cements, and low-carbon hydrogen production to showcase how industry-academic partnerships can help society transition to sustainable energy systems and materials that yield long-term benefit to society.
- How rapidly can the world's energy system be decarbonized?
- Panel discussion: barriers to rapid deployment of renewables
- Industry-academic perspectives on energy technology R&D: breakthrough opportunities, priorities, hurdles, and big questions on offshore wind energy, sustainable cements, and low-carbon hydrogen for fuels and chemicals
- Panel discussion: getting technologies to market and achieving scale
- Accelerating Climate Action in the US, September 21, 2018 Conference Recap
- Poster session and closing reception