Princeton Sustainability Committee Meeting Notes: October 19, 2016
- Welcome & Introductions
- Group announcements
- This year marks the 10 year anniversary of the Office of Sustainability. Relive our 10 Year Anniversary celebrations on storify: https://storify.com/sustain/office-of-sustainability-10-year-celebration
- The Office of Sustainability recently welcomed two new staff members: Gina Talt ‘15, Campus as Lab Fellow, and Caroline Savage, Campus as Lab Manager.
- Sustainability Plan update
- Shana Weber, Director of the Office of Sustainability, reported that campus and sustainability planning continues; the campus planning team will be invited to provide an update to the PSC at a later date
- Event guidelines presentation by Susan Farrell ’17 (see below)
- Highlights from Community Action Pocono Environmental Education Center (PEEC) partnership
- Presentation given by PEEC leaders, Maj Halaweh ‘19 and Aleks Cvetkovic ‘18 (see below)
- For more information:
- Read “Sustainability is Service: Community Action 2016 at PEEC”
- Watch the Trash Art Performance from PEEC 6: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11dujFGCUTA
The next meeting will be Wednesday, November 9, 2016.