The University’s Office of Sustainability celebrated its tenth anniversary with a party at the Andlinger Center for Energy and the Environment on Friday, Oct. 21. Office of Sustainability Director Shana Weber said that over the past decade the Office has focused on turning campus into a demonstration of sustainability. Read more at the Daily Princetonian.
Office of Sustainability Celebrates First Decade of Progress
- Vertical Farming and Architecture Projects Highlighted at Campus as Lab Spring Open House
- PECS and Facilities Engineering Collaborate to Explore Carbon Reduction Strategies
- Campus Energy Visualization Highlighted in Lunch Seminar
- Tiger Energy: Savraj Singh ‘03’s Entrepreneurial Journey
- ENV 327 Students Propose Sustainability Recommendations